What is included during the trip?
We provide bait, tackle, soda, bottled water, and soft drinks visit http://buffgame.net.
What do I need to bring on a 1/2 Day Trip?
You will need to bring sunscreen, camera and a lucky hat! Check this authorized user for more info
What do I need to bring on a 3/4 or Full Day Trip?
You will need to bring sunscreen, camera, a lucky hat and lunch.
How to pay for fishing trip?
- 50% upfront payments need to be paid while booking for fishing trip which can be paid by cash or credit card and remaining balance to be paid in cash before 24 hours of the trip.
- For advance payment, you may wire transfer the money to our account. 100% payment based on the total fishing trip value, 7 working days prior to fishing trip date. Transfer receipt must be sent either by fax or email address.
- Reschedule booking should be communicated before 72 hours. Please note, boat is subject to availability.
- Incase of use of credit card, we will charge 2.25%. (additional fees for bank charges)
What is your refund policy?
- Cancellation by client shall result in forfeiture of deposit and fees.
- Within 3 days of fishing trip date, 100% of the total value.
- 5 days upto 30 days of fishing trip date, 50% of the total value.
- Any payments made by cash/credit card/ bank transfer which is subject to refund usually take 20-30 working days.
Do you gurantee catch?
Unfortunately, like most fishing companies, we cannot guarantee you a catch since this is beyond our control.
Can I also go for a swim?
If there is enough time left, then this is possible in the lagoon area near the palm only.
What types of fish do you catch?
King Fish, Queen Fish, Barracuda, Cobia ,Grouper, Tuna.
Do you provide pick up and drop service?
At an additional cost we provide two way luxury transportation anywhere in Dubai.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes, you are free to bring your own.